Friday, May 10, 2013

Vintage Baseball Stash

Vintage, old, grunge BBalls Every time I head to a garage, rummage or tag sale, I always comb for baseballs or sporting goods equipment such as additional sport balls, gloves, bats, hockey sticks or tennis rackets, which can all be incorporated into something I'm making or will make, besides we all know what I'm going to use the sports balls for....cuffs.... Vintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBalls Last week was no different, I headed to a large rummage sale and left with a HUGE box of vintage, old, and used baseballs with a few softballs buried in the box. There was a mix of little league, Babe Ruth league, MLB, Rawlings and no name baseballs, some were so grungy and naturally distressed, that I was in pure Heaven, for me locating a huge box of baseballs that have been worn to the core is like locating a treasure chest of gold, these baseballs are what comprise my vintage collection of baseball accessories. Vintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsVintage, old, grunge BBallsMy favorite of vintage and used baseballs are the real dark brown ones, that have a chocolate bar look to it, I found a few of these in this batch and will be saving them for one special cuff or to use as a display. If you are ordering vintage cuffs from me, make sure you use the correct cuff listing , vintage baseball cuff, no two vintage baseball skins are alike and some can be extra aged, please let me know in your order. Hope you all are having a great start to the weekend, Cheers, xo Lisa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment