Thursday, May 30, 2013

College Football Cuffs

It may be just Spring, but football season will be here before you know it, especially college football. As a NJ native, I will always have a special place for NJ colleges and teams, such as Rutgers, and my alumni Caldwell College, but my football heart will always belong to Notre Dame. College Football Cuffs In the past few years I have done many college football, baseball and basketball cuffs for customers requesting their school colors, many from Texas Am, South Carolina and Rutgers, making the creation more exciting when you have to work with different team colors and football skins. Too get you thinking, and to prepare for college football season, I have created a few more Rutgers style cuffs w/football leather in red and in black which can be customized to your style w/a rhinestone R for Rutgers or stitched patch letter, or enamel/resin logo center, etc. College Football Cuffs All cuffs come with a metal lined insert or with a clasp, please order accordingly or let me know at check out! College Football Cuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment